Regina Deutinger

ads Regina Deutinger was the Playboy Playmate of the month back in April of 2008. She was born and raised in Munich, living right downtown. Regina said that as a child “I always looked forward to going to Oktoberfest; my parents first took me when I was four. I’ve actually worked at Oktoberfest the past three years. It’s a blast.” Surprisingly though she does not like beer; she adds “I have to admit I don’t really like beer. When I do have one I order what’s called a Radler, which is basically a shandy: pilsner mixed with lemon-lime soda.”

Regina has since attended business school with plans on taking over her family's window-installation company when her parents retire, so we probably won't get treated to too many new photos of this beautiful cutie - but at least we still have these.

ads